Offspring Early Learning Centre provides a high quality, long-day care program that offers exemplary educational programs for children from six weeks of age to when they commence school.
Offering quality long day care from 6 weeks to 5 years.
A Safe, Nurturing, Creative, Respectful & Inclusive Environment For All.
- Providing a highly professional working environment, that attracts the most experienced and qualified team of educators.
- Providing and maintaining an outstanding purpose built facility and resources.
- Developing and nurturing embedded relationships with our children, families and community.
- Regularly reviewing policies and procedures in consultation with children, families and the community to ensure on-going continuous improvement.
- Supporting children to develop a strong sense of self, and encouraging independence, resilience, self-confidence and individuality.
- Maintaining a safe, nurturing, creative, respectful and inclusive, environment for all.
- Guiding children through their formative years in becoming successful life-long learners and functioning members of society.
- Establishing and maintaining networks and relationships with services and professionals within our community to support children, families and educators.