Just 5 minutes from Kingscliff and conveniently located for families across the Tweed Coast
At Offspring Early Learning Centre our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and aesthetic skills to become competent and confident individuals, and for you as a parent/guardian to feel safe knowing that your child is receiving the best possible care.
Your child will be well known and cared for by our educators, and as a parent you will be welcomed, recognised, respected and well informed by them.
Established in 2015, Offspring Early Learning Centre complies with the National Quality Framework (NQF), including the National Quality Standard (NQS), the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Regulations (Education and Care Services National Regulations).
Our Centre is regulated by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA), as well as the state licensing authority in NSW.
Our early childhood educational facility is conveniently situated close to the Pacific Highway at Chinderah, only a short 5-minute drive from Kingscliff. We offer a state-of-the-art facility boasting spacious play areas, gardens, bike riding tracks, bird aviary and vegetable patches.
Our centre welcomes families from surrounding suburbs including Kingscliff, Salt, Casuarina, Fingal, Banora Point, Terranora, Murwillumbah, Pottsville and Tweed Heads.
We cater for children 6 weeks to 6 years in age appropriate room configurations. The Centre also operates a comprehensive Transition to School preschool program, preparing children for formal schooling.
The centre’s age groupings are:
|Discovery Room||6 weeks to 15 months|
|Explorers Room||15 months to 2 years|
|Adventurers Room||2 years to 3 years|
|Investigators Room||3 years to 4 years|
|Researchers Room||Transition to school|
We are proud to have created a unique early learning space that has been expertly built with your child in mind. Discover more about our learning environments here.
Established in 2015, our centre is purpose built and offers award winning early learning services in a long day care environment.
Offspring Early Learning Centre strives for a centre of excellence in early childhood education and care; one that exceeds the National Quality Standards.
We achieve this by:
- Providing a highly professional working environment, that attracts the most experienced and qualified team of educators.
- Providing and maintaining an outstanding purpose built facility and resources.
- Developing and nurturing embedded relationships with our children, families and our community.
- Regularly reviewing policies and procedures in consultation with children, families and the community to ensure ongoing continuous improvement.
- Supporting children to develop a strong sense of self, and encouraging independence, resilience, self-confidence and individuality.
- Maintaining a safe, nurturing, creative, respectful and inclusive, environment for all.
- Guiding children through their formative years in becoming successful life-long learners and functioning members of society.
- Establishing and maintaining networks and relationships with services and professionals within our community to support children, families and educators.
Our educators provide much more than just child care, they provide children within our care with the support and guidance to develop confidence in their own abilities and to extend their knowledge of the world