Our vision is to positively influence the educational future of our children through quality early learning
At Offspring Early Learning Centre, we believe that play-based experiences in a child’s early years build the framework for a happy and successful future.
The early childhood years are the most intense learning phase of a child’s life. We strive to maximise the opportunities we give our children in these crucial years to ensure positive lifelong outcomes.
The educators at Offspring Early Learning Centre ensure we maximise your child’s potential and positively influence their lives through quality early learning techniques via Australia’s Early Years Learning Framework.
Education and Learning Policy
Educators will develop programs based on observation of needs, interests and developmental stages of children in their care.
- Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of dignity
- Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Outcome 3: Children have a strong sense of well-being
- Outcome 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators
Read more about our philosophy at Offspring ELC here.